Reading Rainbow!

Gorilla man LOVES to look at books. I caught these cute pics of him the other day, happily entertaining himself while "reading." He likes to talk while looking at the pictures and turning the pages and I could swear sometimes he knows what the words are!





Categories:

8 Responses so far.

  1. blkris says:

    He is so stinkin' cute! I have the cutest nephew!

  2. Cute! Cute! Isn't his first birthday coming up soon?

    Tara

  3. Kim H. says:

    He is looking more like you...love the pics!

  4. Mandie says:

    Those pics are so cute! He looks like a sweet boy.

  5. So cute! You two must read to him a lot. . .kids don't like books unless they have experience with them, GOOD JOB!

  6. shahna says:

    Thanks so much for the pictures! He is a qt, Amy.

  7. Oh my freakin goodness, he is so big. I mean, it helps that I've never seen him in person and the last picture I saw was... well you get the idea. But he looks so grown up reading those books.

  8. Anonymous says:

    I think you have the same carpet as me!