Belly and Bluebonnets

We found a park the other day that had bluebonnets growing in an open field and decided to take a few pics of McGillicutty in them. He had a great time running around in all the pretty flowers and even posed for a picture or two for me. For those not from Texas, bluebonnets are the state flower and only bloom for a short time in April.






I had to take a picture of the beautiful Irises in my front yard this year. They grew like crazy!



And here's the 9 month belly picture. Hopefully you can tell my belly sticks out like a torpedo! Only 2 more weeks till my official due date!

Categories:

6 Responses so far.

  1. blkris says:

    I can't believe how big he is!! Good luck the next couple weeks! I am glad you have parks by you, because we didn't have any big ones by us in Texas. I mean, walking trails, playground, hills to roll down, the whole bit. It just seems like there are a ton of those here. Anyway... MISS YOU TONS!! Give G. a big kiss for me!

  2. Kim H. says:

    Yikes, it is getting close!

  3. What beautiful pics! I can't wait to meet you and McGill. And the new one! How fun! S

  4. Good thing you got these pictures in before the baby came. You cut it pretty close, though. Can't wait to see the new addition.

  5. tiki_lady says:

    those are gorgeous. I am adding you to my blog roll.

  6. tiki_lady says:

    those iris' are gorgeous