"Hold him!"

G decided the other day that he needed to hold his baby brother again, after a couple weeks of not doing so. He came up to me and said, "I need to hold him. Pick him up! Put him on the lap!" So, here is the result.



Categories:

2 Responses so far.

  1. That's so sweet. When Peter and Andrew were the only two, I could not get Peter to touch Andrew or even sit near him. He didn't dislike Andrew, but he had no desre to have aything to do with him up close. it's nice to know that little boys can love their baby brothers (also evident in Andrew and Blake.) I'll have to show you a pic I took once with Peter recoiling away from Andrew at about this age.

  2. Janna says:

    Hi Amy! Cute boys. I am so sad we missed the reunion...it would've been great to see you. Ugh.