Getting Close!

Okay, so I'm a month further along than this picture, but at least you can see me at 8 months. They are not the greatest cause I was trying to take them in the mirror. But you get the idea. Only a month left to go before the new little guy is here!


This guy is SOOOO into construction vehicles and cars/trucks of any kind right now. This is him watching a movie that was purely devoted to things such as cement mixers, dump trucks and the like. I kept asking him to look at me or talk to me but he would have nothing to do with me! It was all about the trucks! Note the shirt as well.





Another favorite activity is "riding" in the car with Dad when he gets home at night. He asks for the "bwack tars" (black car), "wide Daddy" (ride with Daddy). He loves when Dad comes home every day.


We have now moved to a "big bed", actually toddler bed courtesy of a recent move from aunt and uncle. He loves to sit in it and read/play during the day and thinks it is pretty cool to sleep in his "big bed tars (car)".

Categories:

3 Responses so far.

  1. Jess says:

    What a cute little bed! No wonder he likes is so much! I missed seeing you guys today. Come visit soon:)

  2. Kim H. says:

    Cool bed, you are cutest pregnant person ever...

  3. Leah says:

    Your belly is sure cute Amy! Wish you could have been here with the rest of the family, but it's kinda hard to do when you are due soon. Hope you are feeling good. I'll talk to you soon!