What I've been doing...

A little of this and a little of that. In the last month I have played with a one-year old, finished the 4th Twilight series book, done some digital scrapbooking, had my brother show me how to use my Ipod, tons of Young Women stuff at church, played with sisters and their babies, gone to the pool, cleaned the house, made breakfast, lunch and dinner, cleaned the house, made breakfast, lunch and dinner, cleaned the house, made breakfast, lunch and dinner... you get the idea. Just another routine day. Here's a few pictures you might enjoy seeing.








Categories:

6 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    cute pics! I enjoy updates on your blog!

  2. Anonymous says:

    Glad you FINALLY updated your blog Amy! :o) What a cutie McGillicutty is. LOL Sounds like you're enjoying being a (busy) mom. Miss you!

  3. very cute, i especially enjoy the pic where mcGillicutty looks like the joker . . . (the old one, not the new psycho one!) ha, ha. . .

  4. Kim H. says:

    He looks a lot like your brother, huh! OK we really need to get going on this trip...e-mail out tonight I promise:)

  5. shahna says:

    He is so stinkin' cute! So are you. I also love keepin up with the Larsens.

  6. Leah says:

    Cute photos! Your life sounds pretty much like mine...every day stuff. Sure do miss being able to see you guys. Hope to see you soon though!