Outdoor slip n' slide fun
My family all got together on Monday for Labor Day to hang out, let the kids play, and eat of course! We set up the slip n' slide and the kids had a blast. Here are some pics from the fun.
Little P trying to be like the big kids.
Look at that face!
E trying to slide his own way!

Dad being, well, Dad.

G tasting the yummy sprinklers.

Yes, this is my husband, thinking he is one of the kids...

My brother.

Little P contemplating life...or maybe just the water in the sprinklers.

Big kid E.

Look at all that grass!

G and her dad.

Look at those pigtails! So adorable!

Zoning out at the end of a long day.

G and her mom and Grandma.

Categories:
Looks like a ton o' fun!!! Very cute pics! I laughed out loud when I saw your husband sliding. Boys never really grow up do they? :)
Tara
So cute. . . what a bunch of great photos! So fun to "get to know" your family a little, too!
Looks like you guys had a blast. I sure do miss being there with everyone. But who knows...maybe some day everyone will decide to move up here to Utah???!!!! :):)
So fun! The slip 'n slide is always a favorite around here. And it was always a favorite when we were growing up. That company has made a killing! I like the picture of Kendall. He's just a big kid!
Your "little" boy is getting big! The first year goes too quickly...hard to believe he's one! You all look great! How do you never age? I need your beauty secrets.