Life
I know, I've slacked off on this lately. It's been a few months since I posted anything so here's a whole bunch of stuff!
Grandpa and McGillicutty at Christmas. He has decided that "poppa" (his own name for Grandpa) is his favorite now. He follows him around the house when we are over there, wants to call him on the phone all the time and asks for him a few times a week.
McGillicutty and I took a quick, last-minute trip to visit Great-Grandparents in January. This is Great-Grandma and him playing cars.
Here's Great-Grandpa - again playing cars and planes, his favorite activity.
The view from G & G's house up on the mountain. Beautiful!
Little man's first experience with a lot of snow! He wasn't too sure about it.
This is his other Great-Grandpa's truck that he used to play with when he was little.
My sister.
My sister's and my belly - January 2009 - both about 6 months along. 2 of my sister's are pregnant and due at the same time again as me. This one is only 2 days before me and the other one is 2 weeks after me! Amazing!
Great-Grandma
Favorite snack - yogurt!
Me at 7 months.
The remains of our first major accident. The spots on his shirt are dried blood. He sliced the corner of his eye on our corner table in the living room. Not so fun for mom to deal with!







little G is so cute! Yikes about the head, talk soon...
Yeah! I'm so glad you posted again. I've been waiting to see something new. And I love all the pics!
I can't wait until our trip out to see you. I'm looking forward to meeting you and your cutie baby. Although, he's really grown since the last time you posted! And I don't think it's fair that you at 5 months looks like me. . . 5 years after having my last baby! You are too cute!
ouch that looked like it hurt but I always find going for the cash takes a lot of the pain away, too. He's a very smart boy.