Behind, again...

As usual, I am behind at posting anything on here. I have gotten on the scrapbooking train again - you can see some of what I've done lately through the link here on the blog. The past two months have been busy and fun. Baby is getting bigger and more interactive and big brother is adjusting well to sharing time with mom with someone else. One of baby's early smiles.

At the beginning of June we had baby dude blessed at church. We had lots of friends and family over to visit which was really nice. Always fun to celebrate a new beginning.
Blessing day.

Big brother giving hugs June 13.

Baby dude at 2 months old. June 18.

McGillicutty turned 2! We had a little party at the local pool/mini waterpark for some of his church nursery friends and family. Everyone had a good time and enjoyed the cupcakes! McGillicutty got lots of cool construction vehicles and trucks for his presents, which is exactly what he wanted and has played with TONS since then. Thanks again everyone!

Silly face on his birthday. He has since decided it is fun to go around the house singing happy birthday to himself! He also loves to sing other songs and sing at the piano several times a day. His favorites are "I am a child of God", "Families can be together forever", "Mary had a little lamb", "Wheels on the Bus", and "Twinkle, twinkle"/ABC song. We have also been attending an organized play class twice a week for an hour at our local rec center where he has been learning lots of other fun and silly songs.

Little squirt at 2 1/2 months.

Birthday dinner - pizza and cupcake. What more could a 2 year old want?

This has been a favorite activity this summer!

We went to Ken Bo's family reunion in the mountains in Idaho for a couple days at the beginning of July. Long trip but worth it for Ken Bo and McGillicutty - I was sick the whole time, no fun. McGillicutty had a great time sitting in the "tanoe" and pretending to paddle.

Another favorite activity this summer. We acquired a sandbox from a neighbor and the sand from grandparents. Very fun but very messy - he gets a bath everytime he gets in there!


Baby dude at 3 months old

Big brother giving kisses

I LOVE this smile! He has been cooing up a storm lately and is really starting to giggle when I talk to him. He is definitely ticklish on his chest under his neck - it is so funny to hear him laugh!

Categories:

2 Responses so far.

  1. Kim H. says:

    Love that last picture! And you are a nicer mom than I because I will NEVER get a sand box:)

  2. tiki_lady says:

    love all the pictures. Baby dude is growing so Quickly and MR. M, is too cute! 2 years old!!