Funny Things

Some funny things McGillicutty has been saying lately:

  • At the park about a month ago, he borrowed another kid's bike and was riding it around. I saw him fall down from a distance away, he got up, brushed off his arm and elbow and continued on his way. When I went to go get him to go home, he held up his thumb to me and said, "Mom, I got red!" I didn't understand what he meant until, upon closer investigation, saw that his thumb was bleeding, along with his elbow that he had scraped when he fell off the bike. Didn't seem to bother him too much though. Just kept saying, I got red! When I explained that the red was called blood, and blood is in our bodies, he would go around saying, "I have red blood!" to everyone.
  • The other day he was playing and in the middle of something shouted, "I a Zamboni!" We recently went to a local mall where there is an ice-skating rink and we were able to watch the Zamboni (big machine that scrapes the ice). G LOVED it! So, apparently, he thinks he is one.
  • My hair is still shedding somewhat after having the baby and I usually end up with a clump in the shower. G had taken a shower with daddy on Sunday before church and I had not cleaned out my hair on the shower floor. G exclaimed "Daddy, a caterpillar!" and pointed to my hair!
  • Conversation at the park: G - Daddy, it's getting dark out. Dad - No, G, it's getting lighter. G- The sun is awake, Daddy! The sun is awake!
  • "I get my stewbrush and stewpaste!" (toothbrush and toothpaste)

Categories:

One Response so far.

  1. blkris says:

    Just hope G doesn't yell from his bed saying, "the sun is awake" to wake you up! Sounds like one of my little rascals! Miss you! Give G & C a big hug for me.