Little Man





Our little man is getting so big! It's amazing to me how fast he grows, but it is slow enough that I can't see it every day. I look at him and think he hasn't even been out of me as long as he was in me and yet he is such a different baby now and getting to be more of his own person.
I am reminded daily of the miracle of life and how blessed we are to have such a fun and wonderful little person in our lives.
One of his recent tricks is curling his tongue and sticking it out all the time. It is hard to catch a good picture of it though! Not sure how he figured out he could curl it - I definitely can't do that!

Categories:

One Response so far.

  1. Leah says:

    He is soooo cute!! I can't believe how much he has grown and changed since I saw him. He is gonna be a little flirt later on!