Another one!
Well, it has been almost 2 weeks since our other cat, Buster, disappeared. Again, no trace of him to be found anywhere. I called the animal shelter, talked to my neighbors, even emailed a neighborhood group and asked if anything similar had happened to anyone recently. Again, nothing. I am beginning to think there is a cat monster or nabber in the neighborhood. Several people commented that they had seen coyotes in the neighborhood in the past, especially in the early morning hours, which is when both cats disappeared. Seems odd, since we are in the middle of the neighborhood and not on the outskirts, and I never saw any when I was driving early in the morning to teach seminary last year. But, it is the only good explanation I have. I would like to get another cat but am afraid to now that this has happened. I hate to have an indoor only cat, as all the ones I have known have been weird. So, we are still mourning in our house since we have lost 2 perfect kitties in 2 months after having them for 6 and 7 years. 


Sooooo sad!!! I'm so sorry, Amy.
that is awful...I hope they show up soon.
Hey go here and see the pics of the kitties. http://wildetexans.blogspot.com/
Too cute. Can't wait to see them in person!
sad...sorry chica.
Oh NO! That's terrible!!! We lived in the country and lost several cats growing up. Sucks.