New One




Well, I feel a little guilty about getting a new kitty already, but it kind of fell into our laps. She is really sweet and literally likes to fall into our laps! She loves our little McGillicutty and he chases her around the house and cracks up! Hilarious! We just haven't figured out a name for her yet, so we need some ideas. Here are our thoughts so far: Cleo (for Cleopatra because of the stripes by her eyes), Pip, Kirby, Kitty (I know, not very original). So, as you can tell, we need some help, so give us your suggestions!

Categories:

4 Responses so far.

  1. Sheba -- as in "Queen of Sheba" or Koshka -- "cat" in Russian. Cute pics of Garik BTW. He's almost 1 isn't he?

  2. Koshka (spelled different) means "Moody" in Basque, and heaven forbid you had a moody cat!. . .so I think go with Cleo, I like those Kohl pencil marks, very exotic!

  3. Kim H. says:

    Oh, I am glad you got a cat...it just wouldn't be your house without one, I like Pip, or cleo, have fun!

  4. We need to compare cats. I'll put a picture up of Tiger Lilly and it'll blow your mind. No, but they look so stinkin similar. Randall takes more pictures of the cat than he does of his own children.