And then there were four...

To all those who haven't heard yet or who haven't figured it out some other way... yes, we are expecting another little one in our family. Due around the end of April next year. The kids will be almost 2 years apart. Ended up being a little closer than I wanted and a little sooner than we figured it would happen, but we can't complain when it took so long to get our little guy here. So, wanted to spread the news and let everyone be excited with us!

Categories:

15 Responses so far.

  1. shahna says:

    Holy Cow! What is in the friggin' water over there in C2? I am sooooo excited for you! That is AWESOME!

  2. How awesome!! I am so excited for you!

  3. Leah says:

    Hooray!!! I have been wondering when you'd post something! Can't believe how close our kids will be! So fun!

  4. Anonymous says:

    Woo Hoo!!! Congratulations!

  5. Congratulations!!!!!!!! Any names picked out yet?

    Tara

  6. Kim H. says:

    yeah, your having a bean!:) Hope all is well. And remember everytime someone says enjoy the pregnancy because the time is short, you don't really have to. My motto is, enjoy the baby survive the pregnancy:)

  7. Kris says:

    Woo hoo! Congrats you guys!

  8. Congrats, congrats, congrats! Jamie, you, and I will all have little baby buddies!!

  9. Shari says:

    Congrats~ I just can't imagine what your new blog name for the baby will be...

  10. Malmbergs says:

    Yipee! Another grandbaby on the way. Can you beleive we will have gone from 3 to 10 grandkids in two years? This is one proud grandma!

  11. Congratualtions, Amy! I'm so happy for you!

  12. A & M Ras says:

    That is so exciting for your family. There are going to be so many little ones at the next family reunion. Congrats!!!

  13. YIPEE!! Congrats you two (three!) Someday after this baby, we really need to MEET!