New York

I was able to spend 4 days with my old college roommates in NYC last week. What a great experience! The 6 of us had a roomie reunion 4 years ago and decided every 4 years sounds like a good time frame for us. While in NY we were on the go the whole time. We went to Times Square, Chinatown, Little Italy, Soho, an off-Broadway show, stayed in a beautiful penthouse someone very generous loaned to us, did the Staten Island Ferry and saw the Statue of Liberty, ate really good pizza, walked across the Brooklyn Bridge, stayed up WAY too late talking, rode the subway I don't know how many times, went to Central Park, the MET, Grand Central Station, ate REAL authentic Chinese and Indian food, walked a ton... Anyhow, it was so fun and great to be just the girls for the weekend again and enjoy each other's company to rejuvenate ourselves. Everyone needs a few days like that once in a while. Here are some of my favorite pics from the weekend.





Categories:

9 Responses so far.

  1. How fun!!!! What a neat idea. I should get something like that started with my sisters. LOL.

    Tara

  2. Jess says:

    Glad you got a break! You deserve it! Looks like you guys had loads of fun. New York is a neat place.

  3. Kim H. says:

    You make it sound so fun:)

  4. Anonymous says:

    How fun Amy!! Loved the pictures.

  5. Anonymous says:

    Good for you! That picture of the Statue of Liberty is beautiful! How fun for you! (Hey - I just heard your voice mail from a couple of weeks ago. Sorry I missed you!)

  6. Anonymous says:

    ok one of your friends totally looks like my realtor!!!!

  7. That trip looked WAY fun! What a great idea. . . I hope you'll always get to do that with your girlfriends! And maybe next time take some honorary roomates along. Like me.

  8. Janna says:

    Hey Amy! BIG congrats on the baby news. And what a fun trip! So glad you could do a girls' weekend -- it's good for the whole family, I think, for mom to get away!

  9. YEA for girlfriends and babies. Congrats on the bun in the oven!