Rainy Day Fun
Since this has been the rainiest (is that a word?) October on record around here, we have sorely missed playing outside and especially in the sand box. So, one day when I was tired of coming up with good excuses as to why we STILL couldn't go outside in the sand, I saw an empty pizza box and a cup full of rice and put them to good use. Our homemade "rice box" has had many hours of use since then and is greatly enjoyed by all of the other little kids who have been over! I just don't enjoy stepping on rice all the time!

What a great idea! I'll have to try that... although it's not like the kids don't make enough messes as it is :)
I was just going through some old Christmas cards and came across your blog address. I had to check it out. Your family is so cute! I loved your Christmas card this year. It was so sweet! I love this rice idea. How fun. Love your scrapbook pages, too. E-mail me sometime and I'll invite you to our blog. It's private. Happy 2010!
Heather