7 months

These were taken yesterday. I can't believe how big he looks now! What a cutie patootie!

Just a sidenote - he only likes to suck on those two fingers on his left hand, especially when he is tired.









Categories:

8 Responses so far.

  1. That is one beautiful baby, We'll trade you all 5 of ours, for him. I think you're getting a deal, our oldest can babysit, 2nd oldest can play piano, and only 2 bedwetters in the bunch.

  2. Bobvila says:

    Idiarts, Sounds like a pretty good deal...Can we trade houses, careers and other stuff, too???

  3. Mandie says:

    That last one is SO CUTE!

    by the way, this is Mandie McMurdie. Long time no talk!

    http://brianmandieabby.blogspot.com/

  4. Kris says:

    So cute. Kendall...I didn't even know you had a blog. You can check out ours too at robbandkris.blogspot.com

    We need to keep in touch!

  5. I cant believe he is already 7 months! Those pics turned out great! He's so cute!

  6. Anonymous says:

    SO CUTE!!! and what is funny is that my sisters youngest daughter sucks on those same two fingers!!!

  7. Kelly says:

    He is so handsome!!!

  8. If you'll take over our stupid mortgage (is that spelled right? Like MORTICIAN?) if you'll take over our fat debt, you can have the job, and all the kids and keep your own!! ha, ha, we really need to get together!