Scrapbook
I was able to go to a scrapbook retreat this past weekend. What a nice break. My friends didn't believe me last year that I would actually go, since at the time I was 6 months pregnant and thinking ahead, the baby would be 7 months old for the one this year. They were surprised I actually committed and were even more impressed that Kendall agreed to let me go. Kudos to him for being a great dad! I was amazed how much I needed that little break and how recharged and happy I was to come home again. Every mom needs a little break like that once in a while.

I was suprised too! I don't think David could have handled Evan all by himself at that age! but I am glad you had fun!
Good for you! I still think you should go digital.
Cat says NY in the fall, sounds good to me!
Kim
OK, now we really have to get together, we have something in common besides thinking Kendall is the funniest man alive! The only problem is that you are less than a year behind on your kids books and I'm about 15 years behind. . .just stop having kids now, the scrapping will be much easier!