I'm not very good at this!



I know, I know... I haven't been very good about posting updated pictures and other stuff on here. I apologize to those of you who check frequently. I'm still not very proficient at this and have to remind myself that people want to know what is going on and see newer pictures. So, here is my attempt at catching you up on our boring but somewhat interesting lives:
January 2008 - We keep on working, growing, and drooling (McGillicutty is cutting a tooth...). I am working with the Young Women at church now which has taken up some of my time. Ken Bo continues to work and try and figure out what he wants to do with the rest of his life. Our little man is still growing, even though we want him to do it slower! He is now 20 pounds and 7 months old! Here are some pictures from the last month.


Family Pics taken in December. These were taken off the photographer's website so they have the word Zazzle on them.




Our little Gorilla and Dad. January 6, 2008
McGillicutty and cousin January 10
I can sit up by myself! (With a pillow behind me so I don't whack my head on the ground!)
He LOVES these rings and his little rattle!

Categories: