We just had these taken today. Pretty cute, huh?
I love the pictures! He is going to be a heartbreaker!
So cute!
This is one ADORABLE boy! I wish I could meet him and smooch his neck!
I can't believe how fast he is growing. He is a big boy now!
Oh, he looks so big now Amy! Wish we were there to see him grow up. He is sooo cute!
Holy Cow - Your baby is a year old. Isn't it amazing how quickly time goes by? I miss you!
Post a Comment
I love the pictures! He is going to be a heartbreaker!
So cute!
This is one ADORABLE boy! I wish I could meet him and smooch his neck!
I can't believe how fast he is growing. He is a big boy now!
Oh, he looks so big now Amy! Wish we were there to see him grow up. He is sooo cute!
Holy Cow - Your baby is a year old. Isn't it amazing how quickly time goes by? I miss you!