Teeth!

Not sure if you could tell by the last pics I posted, but our little man has two teeth! They both came in at the same time about 2 weeks ago. I'm actually really glad they waited until now to appear. Less pain for me while nursing for the last year (by the way - he's weaned, too) and I think he dealt with it better. I swear he has been teething off and on since he was 6 months though!


Categories:

8 Responses so far.

  1. Oooh, I remember trying to nurse a baby with teeth. . .Not fun. I'm glad you were spared that! He is so sweet!

  2. shahna says:

    wow. he is an early bloomer. that is pretty cool. though.

  3. Kim H. says:

    yes late teeth are a good thing, and so is weaning...good for you. That is always a bitter sweet thing for me.

  4. Leah says:

    so cute! i'm wondering when kaitlyn's teeth are gonna come in. she is the same way... it seems like she's been teething on and off for forever. maybe one of these days a tooth will pop through

  5. What a cutie pie!

    Tara

  6. Malmbergs says:

    Love the teeth pictures and his hair is beautiful! It's going to be hard to cut them the first time.

  7. Anonymous says:

    Hey Amy. It was good seeing you today. "McGillicutty" is so darn cute. I can't believe he is already 13 months old. update my blog address. it is now: http://jettonfamily5.blogspot.com/

  8. Anonymous says:

    Hi Amy, I don't know if you remember me...I jus find your blog and I feel very excited....Your baby is so cute and big....I just created my blog a few weeks a go and a will be very happy to add you and you can add me if you want....Keep in contact. Cynthia Sallaway.